Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) was formally launched during January 2015 and it monitors the internal quality aspects pertaining to academic, curricular and co-curricular activities for the benefit of the students within the existing academic and administrative systems.
To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
Primary Objectives are
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution;
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process;
- Arrangement for feedback response from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes;
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles;
- Documentation of the various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement;
- Development of Quality Culture in the institution;
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC, to be submitted to NAAC.
IQAC shall evolve mechanisms and procedures for
Ensuring timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks;
- The relevance and quality of academic and research programmes.
- Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and learning.
- The credibility of evaluation procedures.
STUDENT SATISFACTION SURVEY:
student satisfaction survey details
Best Practices details
Copyright @ KINGS CE 2020